Free Spirit Media's InPathways Chicago Track Industry Workshop Series:
Make Work, Make Money, Make a Difference.
A great concept is just the beginning.
Securing funding, developing your content and being green lit is the ultimate goal! Your film, tv show or documentary is a business. Attend this workshop series to get some of the tools needed to run your business.
In our Producing Content For Distribution workshop, producers from hit shows like Pimp My Ride, Transcendent and Black Ink Chicago will share their secrets for developing pitch-ready content.
Ericka Mauldin, Founder of Edit Talent will share the latest info on job openings for crew positions throughout Chicago.
Producers from Full Spectrum Films will be teaching entrepreneurial business tips for filmmakers and 247HH will show you how to monetize your content on YouTube.
Sessions offered are listed below.
- Building Community Engagement & Partnerships Into Your Project: Jason Matsumoto, Full Spectrum Films
- Your Film Is A Business: Indie Filmmaker as Entrepreneur: Eugene Park, Exec. Dir., Full Spectrum Films
- Workshop TBA: Nikki Calabrese, Producer, Pimp My Ride, Transcendent
- Getting the Gig and Keeping It: Ericka Mauldin, Edit Talent
- How To Get The Greenlight: Ericka Mauldin, Chicks That Pitch
- How to optimize your video content on YouTube: Ranadeb Chaudry & Raul Sanchez, 247HH (A laptop or tablet and an active YouTube account is required for this workshop)
Workshop sessions will be 1 hour each and each participant will be able to attend up to 4 sessions (max 20 ppl per session).
Light refreshments and bites will be served between morning and afternoon sessions.